16 November 2015 - In a simple ceremony at the Philippine Embassy in Santiago, Philippine Ambassador to Chile Maria Consuelo Puyat-Reyes presented Loyalty Certificates and pins to its four personnel in recognition of the long service they have rendered to the Embassy and to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
One of the awardees, Ms. Rosa Rogel Llancamil, is a local hire and has been serving the Embassy as a cleaning lady for 10 years. Mr. Oswaldo Joya Vasquez, another local hire, has been serving the Embassy as a driver for 15 years.
The two last awardees both started their careers in 1994 as contractuals at the DFA Office of Consular Affairs. Embassy Assistant Ferlina F. Camento and Administrative Officer Leila W. Fabian-Sulit were awarded loyalty awards for serving the DFA for 20 years. END
- Friday, 09 September 2022 PTIC Mexico and Santiago PE Showcase PHL Trade and Investment Opportunities in UNSC’s Webinar: Descubre Filipinas
- Thursday, 01 September 2022 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN CHILE ATTENDS THE 4TH COOPERATION FORUM OF THE PACIFIC ALLIANCE
- Friday, 26 August 2022 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY REVISITS TRADE AND INVESTMENT DELIVERABLES WITH CHILE’S SUB-SECRETARIAT FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS
- Tuesday, 23 August 2022 SANTIAGO PE ATTENDS FOCUS GROUP DISCUSSIONS FOR THE 3RD PARTICIPATORY GENDER AUDIT
- Tuesday, 23 August 2022 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY SPONSORS PLANETARIUM TRIP AND HISTORY AND LANGUAGE CRASH COURSE FOR ESCUELA FILIPINAS CHILDREN